AccuAero, a national leader in Aviation Documentation, is now accepting resumes for multiple positions within our organization.
Come work with us and have a chance to be part of a fast growing company with high potential. We are a unique company within this niche of FAA required documentation: Customer Service and rapid response, even to our client with a single Cessna Skyhawk. To this end, we do employ highly trained, on-demand workers to fill demands at high-volume times.
We are seeking professionals in a number of job positions at our headquarters in the San Antonio area. We have possible job openings for marketing/sales, technical document writers, and accounting. We do expect each employee to be multi-faceted, and sometimes work outside their specialty to help on special projects.
- Multi tasking individuals
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Problem Solver
- Resourcefulness and an initiator
- Superb computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Attentive to detail and able to prioritize
- Team player ability and the capability to take individual initiative
- Fast learner
- A passion for aviation and desire to always learn more
- Work flexible shifts on occasion
- Experience in Business Aviation
- Aviation Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of FAR part 91 and FAR part 135 operations and requirements
Aviation Maintenance Technician
Experience as DOM and administration of Maintenance program required.General proficiency in MS Word a must.
Interested parties please email this address with your resume and availability.
Part-time employment, with flexible hours and opportunity for full-time positions. Must work well with a team, and have good communication and organization skills. Little, if any, travel required.
Interested parties please email with your resume and availability.